Franck Sergent specializes mainly in Corporate law, M&A and Private Equity. He has wide experience in France and in England in cross-border and domestic transactions advising in particular industrial, IT and real estate management groups. Franck regularly assists international groups on restructuring and strategic alliance operations.
- Lawyer admitted to the Paris Bar (1997) and Solicitor in England & Wales (2001)
- Diploma in Business English law (College of law) (London)
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Law (Paris IX-Dauphine University)
- Master's degree in International Business Law and Management (Paris IX-Dauphine University)
Publications / Seminars
- Financial assistance for share acquisitions (PLC Cross Border Quarterly – October December 2008)
The man behind the lawyer
Franck enjoys cinema, theater and travelling. He is passionate about history.