Arnaud Bourdon has acquired extensive experience and recognized skills in company law, M&A, insolvency, and commercial property matters. With his legal know-how and experience and his perfect understanding of businesses and their needs, he is able to assist national and international distribution chains with their external growth and development issues and to advise them on their daily matters.
- Company Law / M&A / Private Equity
- Counsel to management
- Real Estate / Construction
- Insolvency / Reorganizations
- MBA, IAE Business School, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University (1995)
- DEA in economic law, Paris-Dauphine University (1994)
- Maîtrise in private law (“Judicial Careers” major), Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (1992)
- Maîtrise in private law (business law major), Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (1992)
The man behind the lawyer
Arnaud loves to travel and to go diving.