Nathalie Sinavong advises French and international groups (especially German and Anglo-Saxon ones) in the field of distribution and industrial risks. She assists them in the negotiation and drafting of their contracts and represents them before the courts. As such, she has extensive experience in the management of complex multi-jurisdictional disputes and international arbitration.
Nathalie Sinavong also assists them in risks management, especially when their product liability is involved, and more particularly in the management of their claims during the forensic examination and litigation phases.
In addition, her thorough knowledge of the German language and culture enables her to support German companies and their subsidiaries in France, thus covering all their legal needs by relying on the firm's more specialised teams.
- Postgraduate degree (DEA) in International Private law and International Commercial law, Panthéon-Assas - Paris II University
- Master in business law, major German law, Panthéon-Assas - Paris II University and Westfälische Wilhems-Universität Münster
Publications / Seminars
- Moderator of the experts’ panel “Litigation settlement 4.0: online proceedings and arbitration proceedings”, Franco-German seminar of the 2017 ACE (Düsseldorf)
- Contribution on “Avoiding Pitfalls when Trading in Europe: “Using an agent in the European Union – rules you have not even thought of”, 2016 UIA conference (Tokyo and Hong Kong)
- Moderator of the experts’ panel “The court-expert proceeding, the repairable damage and its assessment”, Franco-German seminar of the 2015 ACE (Marseille)
- Moderator of the round table “Current issues related to choice of law and jurisdiction” , Franco-German seminar of the 2016 ACE (Paris)
- Speaker on “Convening a jurisdiction clause to avoid the application of imperative rules protecting the other party : is this choice always effective ?” 2013 IDI conference (Munich).
- Speaker on “Force majeure clauses under French law”, 2011 UIA conference (Miami).
- Speaker on “French case law regarding jurisdiction clauses rendered a propos breach of contracts”, 2010 UIA conference (Istanbul).
- Speaker on “ Recovery of debts in the European judicial system”, 2010 UIA conference (Istanbul).
- Recording of an audio CD for Auto K7, debate with journalist Pierre Mercier on the “New distribution agreements in the automotive sector”
The woman behind the lawyer
Nathalie is a member of DAV France (French branch of the DAV - German Bar Association, gathering German lawyers working in France) as well as the ACE (Legal Counsel Association) and the UIA (International Association of Lawyers).