Antoine Lemétais trained in both business law and management. He provides advice and assistance to big French and international groups (M&A, alliances, reorganizations) as well as to investment funds and management teams (private equity transactions), including before the civil and arbitration courts.
In light of his extensive experience advising major players in the life sciences sector, Antoine Lemétais is a partner of choice for businesses wishing to structure and develop their activities.
- Company Law / M&A / Private Equity
- Counsel to management
- Distribution / Competition / Consumer Law
- Life Sciences
- Maîtrise in law, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University (1977)
- Degree in management, HEC School of Management (1976)
Publications / Seminars
- “Commercial Agency in France”, contribution to “Appointing Commercial Agents in Europe”, 1996, John Wiley & Sons (with Christophe Héry)
- Speaker at numerous seminars and training sessions (EFE, Paris XI University's École doctorale) on the subject of mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, and shareholders’ agreements
- Speaker at numerous events (FBLS, Groupement HEC - Banques d'affaires, EFE) on company law issues: the French simplified stock company, new statutory rules, employee representation, issuing financial instrument, the criminal liability of legal persons, etc.
- Speaker at numerous seminars and round tables (IFIP, LEEM, LRA) on life sciences issues
The man behind the lawyer
Antoine enjoys travelling all around the world... and taking time-outs on the French Riviera.