Elisa Chazel joined the law firm in October 2015 as a pre-litigation and litigation lawyer. She works for a French and international (especially German) clientele on contractual and tort liability cases, with a focus on product risk-related litigation management.
Elisa is a member of DAV France (French branch of the DAV - German Bar Association, gathering German lawyers working in France) as well as the AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers).
- CAPA bar examination, Versailles(2010)
- Master II “European Union law”, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (2008)
- Master I “International and European law” (litigation major), Paris X Nanterre University (2007)
- Licence in law (private law major), Münster University (2006)
- DEUG in law (double degree course with ENS Cachan), Paris X Nanterre University (2005)
The woman behind the lawyer
Élisa enjoys travelling, swimming and dancing, going out with friends and on cultural outings.