Mathilde Rousset joined Lmt Avocats in March 2019, after her “Grand Tour” of European law universities and a first collaboration with a law firm, as an associate lawyer. She specialises in commercial litigation, industrial risk and insurance, as well as transport law. She works for a French and international clientele, for whom her knowledge in international private law are undeniable assets.
- CAPA – French professional lawyer’s certification, Paris (2015)
- LL.M. (International and comparative law), Trinity College Dublin (2014)
- Master II “International and European litigation”, Paris X – Nanterre University
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Erasmus program, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
- First and second year of bachelor’s degree: double degree course with preparatory classes for ENS Cachan D1 (Lycée Bessières) and Paris X Nanterre University
- Seminar supervisor in international private law, Paris X – Nanterre University (2017)
- Seminar supervisor in law of obligations, Paris X – Nanterre University (2017)
The woman behind the lawyer
Mathilde loves activities allowing her to expand her mind, especially travelling the world.