After a first experience in a law firm focused on medical litigation and advising health professionals and institutions, Lucie-Hélène worked in the Clinical Research and Innovation Department (DRCI) of the AP-HP (Greater Paris University Hospitals) before returning to her practice as a lawyer. She joined the Health / Pharma department of Lmt Avocats in 2022.
She is also a member of one of the Regional Ethics Committee (Comité de protection des personnes (CPP) Sud-Est VI).
- University Diploma: Medical litigation (University Paris V Descartes (2020)
- CAPA bar examination, Paris (2018)
- Summer Courses in Private International Law, Hague Academy of International Law (2018)
- Summer Courses in Health and International Human Rights Law, International Institute of Human Rights – Fondation René Cassin (2017)
- University Diploma: Pharmaceutical Criminology, Institute of Criminology and Criminal Law of Paris, University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2016)
- Master 2 in Health Products Law in Europe, University of Strasbourg (2015)
- Master 1 in International and European Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2014)
- Bachelor’s degree in law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2013)
Lucie-Hélène has been teaching at the Strasbourg Law School since 2017 within the Masters 2 “Health Products Law in Europe” and “Health Data Law and Governance”.
Publications / Seminars
- “Stratégie pharmaceutique européenne : une consolidation institutionnelle, réglementaire et industrielle pour l’avènement d’une Europe de la santé” (European pharmaceutical strategy: institutional, regulatory and industrial consolidation for the advent of a Europe of health) , Panorama de droit pharmaceutique 2021, Revue générale de droit médical, LEH Edition (2022)
- “Crise sanitaire et relocalisation des médicaments : les nouveaux enjeux de souveraineté européenne” (Health crisis and relocation of medicines: the new challenges of European sovereignty), Panorama de droit pharmaceutique 2020, Revue générale de droit médical, LEH Edition (2021)
- “La sérialisation des médicaments : entre défis d'innovation & enjeux de santé publique” (The serialisation of medicines: innovation and public health challenges), Panorama de droit pharmaceutique 2019, Revue générale de droit médical, LEH Edition (2020)
The woman behind the lawyer
Lucie-Hélène likes to let off steam on the badminton courts and recharge her batteries in Auvergne, her native region. She is an avid fan of Tintin and a passionate collector of four-leaf clovers. But as an Europhile, her dream would be to take part in the adventures of a European Federation.