Having acquired specific skills in international business matters, Christian Connor is able to assist and advise French and foreign businesses alike. Furthermore, his command of German and English gives him direct insights into the various aspects of foreign client businesses’ daily lives and he is therefore able to understand perfectly the issues involved when dealing on their behalf.
His experience assisting international investors makes him a choice advisor when it comes to piloting major reorganization projects and handling the resulting social consequences.
His knowledge of the business environment is also an asset which companies can call upon when faced with litigation proceedings before all types of courts and tribunals.
- Maîtrise in law, Strasbourg University (1977)
Publications / Seminars
- Seminars on the French labour law organized by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce in April 2009 and September 2009
- Seminars on the French labour law organized with the German training institute Management Circle AG in November 2003 (Wiesbaden) and August 2008 (Stuhr)
- Various seminars on the New Rules of Arbitration 2005 organized by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce
- Organizer and speaker at the Franco-German seminars organized by DAV and ACE since 1997 (topics include notably labour law, new technologies, mediation and arbitration, corporate governance and corporate compliance issues)
- Speaker at seminars organized by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce for the past ten years
The man behind the lawyer
A founding member of Fondation Vaincre Alzheimer (formerly LECMA), Christian calls on his experience, energy, and network to further the foundation's medium-term goal of eradicating this scourge of our times.